Healthcare Providers and Employers
We are taking new patients!
For all referrals email email@example.com or
fax 855 230-0193 the following:
- medical provider name,
- address, phone,
- NPI of MD/DO provider
- ICD10 diagnosis
- the number of visits/hours recommended for medical nutrition therapy.
Now is the time to make individual and group medical nutrition therapy available to your patients. Your time is busy, let us work with your patients to develop a meal plan and nutrition plan of action.
Take care of your whole patient
Good nutrition is an important component of maintaining one’s overall health and well-being. Make it easy for patients to get healthy and stay healthy by offering the guidance and support of a registered dietitian at your location. Our team handles billing, appointments, and electronic medical records. Contact us today to get started!
Incorporating medical nutrition therapy provided by a RDN has many beneficial health effects, including:
- Significant weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week in the overweight and obese under 6 months and 10% of body weight loss over a year.
- Controlling levels of A1C in people with Type 1 or 2 Diabetes Mellitus in as little as three visits.
- Improving fluid intake and sodium levels in patients with hypertensions in as little as two visits.
- Improving BMI, serum LDL cholesterol, fasting blood glucose and diastolic blood pressure.
- Providing counseling and interventions for patients with kidney and other chronic disease through improved dietary compliance.