We accept most insurance plans and offer discounts for eligible patients. Contact us for details.
Our goal is to get you healthy, not to break your bank trying!
- Personal Choice/Keystone Health Plan East-6 visits without a copay
- Highmark-plans vary*
- Aetna plans vary*
- Cigna subscribers have 3 free/no copay visits per calendar year, plus most plans have unlimited plans for certain conditions.
- Medicare subscribers who are living with diabetes and kidney disease (and not on dialysis) have covered services. A referral from your primary car provider with diagnosis code is needed prior to your appointment. Please note The Medical Nutrition Therapy Act of 2020, would provide coverage for Medicare beneficiaries to obtain treatment from registered dietitian nutritionists and other qualified nutrition experts for many common and costly chronic diseases. It is currently in Congress, if passed we can see all patients with Medicare! Please call and email your senator!
- Sliding scale fees are available.
- Discounted programming is available for non-profit employer-based and community-outreach programs as well as faith-based organizations. Please call us to inquire about pricing.
*Please call your insurance company to determine coverage, ask diagnosis codes for coverage. A credit card may be kept on file if insurance is not covered.
Metabolic, Breath Tests for food intolerances, and genetic testing may be covered by your insurance. Call us to find out!